Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fireworks


I spent my last evening in Munich with Oscar, Matt, Clement, and (tall) Christina at a concert at Olympiazentrum.  I grabbed an applesauce, cinnamon, and sugar crepe for dinner, and then we went to the lake to listen to the band.  It took us awhile to find Christina, but we were dancing and having fun the whole time.  When the band was finished, we stayed for the fireworks.  It was a very memorable night.

This summer was truly amazing and unforgettable.  I'm so glad that I got to meet and spend time with everyone who was a part of the Finding Nano program.  I feel so lucky knowing that now I have friends in countries all over the world who know me and care about me and who I might get to see again someday. I miss you all already. Munich is a beautiful city and I hope I get to go back one day.  Overall, the places we visited were very memorable, but it's the little things I will remember most:

Hearing "Wo kann ich tanzen?" every night for the first week - How I never got tired of hearing U6 Richtung Garching-Forschungszentrum - The answer to every question: Das ist Gomez! - "You can't get stolen in Munich." - Ich bin heiß.  Bist du heiß? - The greatest pick up line: Du hast schöne hande. - late night singalongs -
(Don't worry, I have my own syringe.) - The competition for Alpha male - Playing Circle of Death until
we ran out of things to say - People spilling wine on people - Watching soccer games in Biergartens
Olga and the unnamed new soccer ball - Playing frisbee at every opportunity - Trying to celebrate the 
4th of July in Germany - We're 4 minutes early? Monopoly deal! - Salsa dancing - Sprinting out of 
Intercultural training - Late night hangouts with Claire <3Saving enough stickers to buy the pot that 
we barely used - ...and I don't wanna miss Yuting.






Besitos!

No comments:

Post a Comment